Saturday, July 10, 2021

lunch diary 0710


Monday
Before the day, I cooked zucchini and bacon. So I cooked the rest of bacon and kidney beans  for our lunch. I felt week because of probably the humid rainy day.
On the other hand Yuki was fine even though he got the first vaccine against Covid 19 the day before.  So he went golf practicing.
My mother also sounded sluggish. (Well we saw our face each other through Alexa App.)

Tuesday
It was humid, but anyway it didn't rain. Yuki went to playing tennis as usual. And I also went to the gym to workout.

Wednesday. 
In the morning we spent as usual like that Yuki went playing golf, I went to the gym.
On the day it was Star Festival. Two students was going to come in the evening. So I prepared some things for enjoying Star Festival together. Someone coming makes me busy and active.

Thursday
Both of us had no schedule in the morning. So we went to another library, and on the way home we dropped by a butcher downtown. There we can get domestic meat. It costs reasonable, and tastes good.

Friday
My elder daughter went to Kyoto for a few days. There she joined a small group exhibition.  In her free time she was planning to visit some temples and write sutras.
So I also tried writing sutras, in the morning. In the evening and at night I had usual lessons. 
Well, these days Yuki constantly practices the guitar from the evening without taking a nap. He is going to attend a live event in August.

No comments: