Sunday, July 25, 2021

lunch diary 0724


I felt rushed this week.
Monday, it was the day I took the first vaccination. My arm hurt ---but . Just like that. Fortunately I had no fever.
Anyway, I was really afraid of the side effect, and it was a good excuse not to do cook. So before I went to clinic I had bought some delicatessen for our lunch and dinner. After the vaccination, I spent the rest of the day lazily.

Tuesday, 
My back hurt a little. Anyway I was all right. In the morning I had a zoom meeting with my English Picture book reading club members.
I cooked corn-rice with rice cooker. I make rice with a cob of corn. After it was cooked, I scraped the corn and mix them up.

Wednesday
I was going to the gym, but ---suddenly I got a call from my younger daughter living in Thailand. She and her daughter (my grand daughter) were told from her husband's company to go back to Japan temporally.  So to do that they suddenly had to make arrangements and preparations. And Yuki and I also started to make a contact to some departments of our city office. Well if everything goes well, they will come back at the end of August.

Thursday
On our calendar,  four-days weekend started. But for two of us it was usual days.
But my gym was closed. So "finally" I began to organize and reconsider the stock of my KIMONO. I didn't discard them yet, but anyway I divided them into two groups. One is  the KIMONO I keep, the other is the KIMONO I "might" discard. 

Friday
Not only my gym, Yuki's tennis meeting was also closed. So we cleaned our house, and went out for lunch.

No comments: