Saturday, June 19, 2021

lunch diary 0619



Monday;
I got a head of Chinese cabbage. It was too big, but  --- it was troublesome for me to think of some arrangement of cooking. So I cooked whole of it with pressure cooker.
My mom finally left the hospital. I talked with her a little. Her physical power looked weaker, but fortunately her Alzheimer symptoms didn't seem to progress. Actually the same thing was told by the doctor.

Tuesday;
Zucchini season has come. I got the first Zucchini of this year. Yuki had no idea to cook it. So Anyway I baked Zucchini pizza, and at the same time I also baked slices of Zucchini and marinated.


Wednesday;
Finally here in Utsunomiya, rainy season has started. It was a little bit cold day for me. So my electric slow cooker was very helpful. I put cutting Japanese radish into it and just put the switch on.
I had a zoom meeting in the morning. It seems to be still difficult to held a volunteer reading meeting at the library. On the other hand elderly people around me almost  received the vaccination shot of Covid-19.
Thursday;
I organized my teaching material and English picture books. 
Finally I got contact with a NPO community which support kids. Next week a staff comes to take some of them if they are able to use my stuff. I'm happy if my materials are helpful for them, and also I'm happy to make a connection with them. It might bring me a new path in my retirement life.
Friday;
Yuki and I visited my father and my grandmother's grave. We picked Tomomi on the way. It was the first time in one and half year. At that time my Mom was with us. 
After that we visited my Mom. She was all right, but as I expected her physical power got weaker. But she undergoes rehabilitation constantly. She can go toilet by herself, she can come to kitchen and eat it by herself ,, though all actions are very very slow.
Now, about 1 PM my brother is staying with her. Then around 3 her daughter in-law visits her. And around 5 my daughter visits her. Then my brother comes back around 7 and make dinner.
I'm not sure whether this life style will be continued.
Anyway Until next week, every day in the morning two nurses visit her to care her knee and check her heath condition.  In two weeks, the service will change into vising care service. 




No comments: