Sunday, June 13, 2021

lunch diary 0613

 
Monday, I found a fat long stalk of parsley, so I broke it off. I wanted to less doing the dishes, so that I steamed with fried pan. I had to wash the pan, but it was not so oily that it was easy to wash it.

Tuesday, We went to a "special" super . "special" means they serve all goods for affordable price. Main customers are merchants, but they accept general customers.
We bought a big bag of bacon.

Wednesday, this year we get lots of mulberries.  They are all right to eat fresh ones, make jam, and store in the freezer.

Thursday, it sudden got hot. So it seemed to be difficult to keep vegetables fresh for days. I fried all of them with strange taste. It was not so bad.

Friday, I learn HAIKU by receiving corrections by mail once a year. This week I got the correction of last month, and I posted my works of this week. On my way home from the post office, I dropped by a supermarket and bought this delicatessen.

This week it was the day of KARAKU. Under this corona pandemic, it is the only chance to wear my "stylish" clothes.
I really enjoyed my clothes, performance, and the atmosphere at cafe KARAKU.

We visited three shrines to tell our thankfulness and happiness.

No comments: