Sunday, November 07, 2021

lunch diary 1107


Finally I learned how to add subtitles in English and Japanese. You can choose one of them. If you are interested in it, please watch it with subtitles.

Monday
I noticed I was in trouble with autumn allergy. I got careless because I usually wore face mask. It was not enough against autumn allergy. I went to a drug store and bought Vaseline to protect my skin.

Tuesday
I managed to keep walking exercise. One way to keep motivation is an app in my iPhone.  The app always indicates the suitable number of steps for me. But from Tuesday it seemed to show much higher goal. I'm not sure to achieve the steps the app shows.

Wednesday
I cooked a whole cabbage with five kinds of beans with pressure cooker. To have it more tasty, we went out of our way to buy a good quality French bread at a bakery.

Thursday
To tell the truth, we had a little quarrel. I forgot what was a trigger of the quarrel. Our bad mood brought Yuki bad mood, and his bad mood brought me another bad mood. It was endless. And anyway we ended the quarrel though I didn't know how to do it.

Friday
Both of us went to see a dentist. We went there once a month or every two month. It is one way for us to keep our health.
 

No comments: