Saturday, November 13, 2021

lunch diary 1113




I added subtitle in English and Japanese. I hope you can see it, and enjoy it.

Monday, our scheduled was changed.  We went to see colorful leaves at a shrine on the small mountain. Suddenly we thought "let's have grilled beef". So we dropped by a YAKINIKU restaurant.

Tuesday it was the day of KARAKY, my performance day. Here in Utsunomiya, corona pandemic seemed to settle down. So all tables were occupied. But there was one or two people at each table as the measure under this corona situation.

Wednesday
I put cut pumpkin into a slow cooker, and went out walking exercise. It was a cold day.

Thursday
We visited our friends' house. Since both of us knew the senior couple who are more than 15 years older than us, 25 years passed. They are very precious friends. We don't have many friends who are close family friends.

Friday
In the morning I went out to do errands. And I bought delicatessen at a supermarket.

What a frail autumn rainbow! it's enough to turn out from the bed

No comments: