Wednesday, November 03, 2021

We went out putting on street clothes after a long while.

 Last weekend, Yuki joined the city music concert.



So he need to wear something dressy --- not a stage costume.  The first day he wore a thick blown wool jacket and the next day he wore a black leather jacket. To tell the truth, they are all of his "dressy" or "outdoor" jackets for a cold season. They are not business clothes. He put them on after a long while. Probably it was for the first time in years. Additionally he has kept them more than 20 years. 

Then, I also went to see him in my black leather coat. It is my "outdoor" coat. Probably I also put it on for the first time in 3 or 4 years. Here in Utsunomiya I usually go out by car, so I don't need to put a middle length or long length coat in the cold season. Usually I take or put a short length coat. When I went to Tokyo by train I would wear the leather coat. I bought it when I was around 40. At that time I thought I became a suitable age to wear a leather coat. 

Anyway "we" had a opportunity to wear  street clothes instead of lounge wear, casual clothes or sports wear.

I noticed that I felt refreshing by not going out, by wearing it.

And he said, he also felt bracing himself up.


 

No comments: