Sunday, October 31, 2021

lunch diary 1031


Monday; we went to a library which is a little bit far from our house. Then we went to a mall at a station. There is a better quality food shop. I bought a can of tea, and so on. --- as our custom, we make tea with tea-leaves, not with  tea-bags. ---does it make sense? -- Tea bags are bags of tea-leaves. 

Tuesday; I did exercise well, I went to the gym, and also did walking.
Wednesday, "we" did walking. 
Thursday; we printed flyer of Yuki's live. He gave some of them to his tennis mates. Senior mates accepted it, but younger mates denied politely. Of course we know they are busy in their family events.
Friday; I feel tired, so I went to a cake shop to buy some cake instead of a convenience store. The reason good sweet relieve my physical fatigue.

No comments: