Tuesday, October 19, 2021

lunch diary 1017

 

 Monday
We walked around the city hall. "Pot flowers contest walk rally" was held. My friend displayed her arrangement. We found it while we were walking 5000 steps.

Tuesday
It was a cold day. But it was also my performance day at KARAKU. Unfortunately my partner who recitals short essays was absent. So I played some tunes as back music. Our regular customers were there, I was really happy.

Wednesday.
It was raining. Both of us stayed home. Yuki practiced the guitar while watching TV and using his PC. 

Thursday
I tried making grilled rice balls with hot sandwich maker. BUT --- anyway the result was good. But the maker got very dirty.

Friday
"I" did exercise well. I know I need doing exercise more constantly to decrease cholesterol. It is very hard task for me.

  

No comments: