Tuesday, October 05, 2021

Kids talk card -7-

 

Mr. Kishida has been elected prime minister in the Diet.  If I could meet him, what questions would I ask? I would ask him "how many people who are from rural areas do you know as actual friends?"He grew up in TOKYO. And he is a man with high academic background.;among countries in the world.So naturally we have some kinds of differences between metropolitan areas and rural areas.

And --- unfortunately, I don't think of more specific questions any more. 

If he doesn't know about the situation in rural areas,  ---  "what about it?"

If he knows well about the situation in rural areas, --- "what about it?"

Anyway these days I feel more strong the difference between TOKYO and Utsunomiya in both good meanings and bad meanings.

And if I asked about his childhood, "did you think about becoming prime minister when you were in you childhood, if yes when?"

I simply admire people who wanted become politicians when they were little.

Because at that time they must have been full of justice.

No comments: