Saturday, October 23, 2021

lunch diary 1024

 
 Monday, we went to an exhibition. My Haiku poem was also displayed there. Yes, I won a prize at a contest. To congratulate myself, we had lunch outside. 

 Tuesday, it was the firs time in one and half year. One lady came to see my collection of English picture books. Though our volunteer reading at the library hasn't started yet, it might resume. I hope that the six wave of corona pandemic won't come.

 Wednesday, Yuki went to tennis in the morning, and I went to the gym to do 30 minute exercise. I'm increasing the number of going to the gym. Anyway I have to do exercise more to down the score of my cholesterol, I have to take a blood test again in one and half month at hospital. 

 Thursday, it was a sunny day, so I walked 5000 steps more. I got big sweet potatoes, so I made Massaman curry using roux which my younger daughter gave me. We thought we could get the roux anytime, but now it is difficult. Next time my son in-law comes back to Japan, it is the last time to get the roux. I really love the roux of Blue Elephant. But unfortunately it isn't imported to Japan.

 Friday, it was a very cold day. According to the weather report, the temperature was the same in December. Our house was all right, because I've already prepared heaters in all rooms, and of course I've already bought enough kerosene.
  


No comments: