Saturday, October 02, 2021

lunch diary 1003


Monday we visited my family grave then I visited my mother while Yuki visited his mother.
Both mothers are fine, and they looked happy to see each of us.
Well, let me confess that I'm afraid that my younger brother who lives with my mother and I ended. 

Tuesday, to make me relax, we had lunch at KARAKU

Wednesday, on this day Yuki stayed home all the day. So he cooked lunch.
Little by little he improves his cooking skill.

Thursday, early morning we visited nearby shrines before Yuki went playing tennis.
Thankfully, our granddaughter started to go to school smoothly.
And the living place of her and her mother (my daughter) was also determined.  As of now they are staying at hotel. Finally in the middle of October their coming back is dealt with "permanent return" and they register their residence in Japan.

Friday, October has started with big surprise.
Yuki's band was in this month's city PR magazine. Unfortunately his photo was cut.
And my HAIKU was also in it. 
So I got some call from my friends.
  

No comments: