Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Good morning 0522

 

Last night I saw a bad dream. I lost my passport, so I couldn’t leave for somewhere. When I was looking for it, I found it was my dream because my passport has already expired. 

I wish I could travel abroad and visit my friend. Anyway I improve my physical and mental power. ( about budget, it is another thing.)

Actually such a thing happened on my friend. 

Her passport expired on the day she left . Her family and she noticed that when they tried to go through immigration. She could’t through. The other members of her family traveled abroad.

Well, today in the afternoon we are going to visit an art gallery where our friend’s picture is displayed. In the morning we should do our own exercise program (tennis or going to the gym).

No comments: