Thursday, May 02, 2024

Good morning 0502


It is sunny. I should dry winter cover of sofas and carpet. They are already washed and mostly dried at a nearby laundromat. As the final step I want to dry then under the sun.

Yesterday it was cold for me. I turned on the heater.  

It is our usual day, probably. In the morning Yuki goes playing tennis, I go to the gym. In the afternoon I should walking exercise. Yuki might go fishing to the nearby river, go practicing golf, or compose his music on PC. 

I joined a volunteer activity. It is that to send postcards to elderly people who lives alone in this residential area. This activity is organized by our residential community. Most of volunteers write at the community center once a month together. However it was difficult for me to attend on the scheduled days. So I write my postcards at home and take them to the residential office.



No comments: