Monday, May 13, 2019

a old way to scrab a scoched pot

As I told you, this big holiday I stayed with my daughter. (Additionally, my husband stayed at his mother's house in which my mother doesn't live now, but the house is still hold and sometimes some ones stay there to keep it. And there is no space to stay in my daughter's house for two of us. So he commuted every day to our daughter's house. It is near, just 15 minutes drive.)
 
I "had to", or "wanted to" cook meals for them, so I went there with my special big pot.
Well, one morning, I baked big bread-budding.

 
{E291E915-37C3-47B2-AD60-AC10AB787D2A}

{436CF75B-D665-470A-B0C4-9CB7AF9CE702}
 
The taste was good. But the pot was burnt heavily.
In her house there was no kitchen cleanser. So I put some vinegar and water and boil the pot.
After that I try to pill off the burnt part with cooking spatula.

{7082AA88-135C-4DCC-91D9-3C1BF73EDC62}
 
Not so bad.
And after I went back home, I tried it again.
One more time I boiled the pot with vinegar and water, then I scrubbed with  heavy brush and cleanser.
 
 
 
How about it?
 

No comments: