Monday, January 06, 2014

Job has started.

Yuki went to his office. And I called an advertising agency to ask posting my English school fliers.
It is the first day to work.

Last night we went to ASHIKAGA to see a garden with wonderful illumination.
Though it was very cold, it was wonderful. This park is really popular for wisterias. We've take our mother in spring before. Usually in the season of wisterias, this park is crowded with adults. But this time it was crowded with families. The business strategy of this park seems to be in success.
 
 
I read an interesting report.

Why Is Time Management Important?


You gain extra productive hours
Your efficiency and productivity increase
You have more control over your life
Spend More time for enjoyment
 
 
All of them are collect.
When I was busy as a mother, I used to do time management.
But now, I don't want to do time management.
Now I'm free from lots of necessary things what I have to do.
So at first I want enjoy my free time, and I want to chose what I want to do.
I want a laid-back life. I leaned the term "laid-back" from my friend. I want to use this time in a good meaning.
 
Well, well, it's time to go to work out. 
 

No comments: