Monday, March 14, 2016

White day

Today, it is "White day". it is the day that men present something to women to show their thanks in return for "Valentine's Day".
It's a new (but I knew at the same time when I noticed "Valentine's day") custom in Japan.
Although it's not so popular at school, it's a kind of "husband's duty" at home or "senior's" duty at office. So I got this chocolate from Yuki and we shared it for this breakfast.

 
And of course we celebrate pre- white day yesterday.
To easy my chore we went to a mall nearby and bought some cooked-appetizer.
To surprised there were many people in front of cake shops--- probably to celebrate "white day".
 


This week I have no lessons, I have one-week spring vacation.
The first thing I did was to rearrange the room for the next term. I rewrote the roll books, or changed the materials for the next term.
So the first day of my spring vacation -- was doing chores.

No comments: