Friday, September 14, 2018

I've managed to catch up with this strange weather.

Even Yuki is saying " it is a tough weather, isn't it?".
For these days "suddenly" it got cool, and according to the weather report in a few days hot weather will come back again.
However we've managed to catch up with this strange weather.
And Yuki came to like herb tea.

When we don't have an enough appetite and are not in good shape, I pick up some lemon balm, and add it to some elder flower I bought . Pepper mint must be better, but they have gone in my garden.

Sometimes I have a headache.  So I made my ordinal lavender oil. The lavender was picked up in June.
And I also drink lavender tea with echinacea.
 
 
On the other hand, I take Japanese herb medicine with is prescribed, which means I use our health insurance.
My nearby doctor is good at dealing with Japanese herb medicine.





No comments: