Wednesday, October 24, 2018

we are not grandfather & grandmother, but a senior couple.

Until last month we were always grandfather and grandmother, because we were always with our granddaughter.
Now we are a senior couple.

And in one year, our retirement life will have started, though I will continue my (small) English tutoring school.

Before the retirement day, we are planning some things.
So we talk each  other more than one years ago. It sounds good.
On the other hand, sometimes it is not a discussion, changes into quarreling.

The reason is
He often says "I didn't get the memo." (Not I don't remember. Is it right phrase?)
I often says "I have already told it to you".
We sometimes think that we need to record our talking.

Fortunately our goal is the same, it is to live peacefully.

To avoid such meaningless quarreling, we learnt the importance of Japanese.
So I bought this book.

The title is "practicing Japanese".
It is really interesting.


{4AC973E1-F2AE-4855-A239-4C1AB045FA72}

 

No comments: