Tuesday, February 18, 2020

lunch diary 0217


Monday: We left home at 9 in the morning to what? -- to file our final returns. ( It is the first time for me to use this word. Is it right?) While Yuki was a businessman he didn't need to do that. Additionally we might have done it to get some tax refund. But we were not interested in it.
We have done it once. At that time my elder daughter was hospitalized. So we could get some tax refund for our healthcare const. And we got 1000 yen. For doing it Yuki managed to take a day-off. Because tax office opens on only weekdays at that time. We waited in a long line, and his half of day-off was used for "wasted hours" --- he was really irritated. Now he forgot such a tiny thing, but I remembered.
Our filing was finished in the morning. Then, we had lunch outside.
Then I went to an orthopedic clinic. I had to wait for two hours. I'm afraid that my foot bone was not connected yet. My afternoon was finished at the clinic.

Taxpaying season: Let go of the paper Feel expansive



Tuesday, I sautéed fried Touf with vegetables. In the afternoon I performed a small concert at karaku. It was a holiday, so some unusual audience came. That week, it was "Valentine's day week". So I gave small piece of chocolate to audience.

Winter roses; sniff the smell of cocoa beans with friends



Wednesday. I had lunch at home alone. Yuki went to play golf as soon as he got up.
Seeing his breath; Playing is exciting While seeing the sunrise



Thursday, I managed to cook a whole head of Chinese cabbage.

Putting forth the leaf buds; Relax in the garden With a water can



Thursday, I cooked frozen fish with Miso. Only fish and rice are too low calories for us. So we also ate rice cakes. These days our freezer is easy to become empty. I really understand we are living with two of us.
The day lengthens; we can't wait for   the weekend bustling

No comments: