Tuesday, February 04, 2020

lunch diary 0203

It is getting warm, but it is still cold.

Monday, we went to a butcher's for good beef. Last summer our familiar butcher closed his shop because of his age. It means he decided to retire. And he introduced another butcher to us. The beef was really good, but sorry the photo was not good. I was lazy about serving. I also went to see a doctor but I have still slight sprain fracture. In two weeks I have to go again.
Additionally the reason why I went to the butcher's was that we were going to celebrate my fully healed foot.  Of course we ate the beef stake to hope my fully healed foot in two weeks,
Enough to see my breath; Tired of waiting  To see a doctor


Tuesday, in the morning I hold a laughter yoga meeting. 4 regular members came. In the afternoon Recorder practice meeting was held in my house. So I cooked one-bowl with chicken, spinach and eggs, quickly.
Going to snow;  just a glance out of the window  can't stop chatting




Wednesday, I deep-fried fish. While I was cooking lunch, I also cooked soup for our dinner.
A cold is going around; listening to radio news , worry about kids



Thursday, a neighbor got this big Tofu steak.
It was very yummy.
A cold is going around; given dish  and the leftovers.



Friday, I simmered fish with ginger.
A mountain in winter; keep in contact by phone, but a long way to go
The night before the day  we got a call. My mother in-law broke her knee.  She was taken to a hospital by ambulance. Friday her daughter in-law went there. Saturday her elder son went there. Sunday her youngest son went there. And Monday (yesterday) we went there. Though she is still in hospital, she is fine. 

No comments: