Friday, February 14, 2020

English Haiku 0213


 

empty track
leaves racing
to the finish line
 
Probably this person is the last person and no one runs after him. But what he can do is just to run forward his goal.
 
This Haiku doesn't have a seasonal word.
I'll try to use this seasonal word, "EKIDEN".
 

 
 
 


英語俳句0213_e0147742_09432210.jpg
Long-distance road relay;
No one runs after me
To the finish line
Now I'll try today's drill.
This time, I have to make Haiku without using emotion words and use seasonal words instead of them.
 
At first I make a list of  a happy thing and a sad thing these days using Haiku style.
The finish word is Makes me happy and Makes me sad
 
Staying at an inn A dream comes true; Makes me happy
Aged mother Broke her knee; Makes me sad

Next I have to change the last phrase into a suitable seasonal word.

Kawaji hot spring A dream comes true ; Winter mansion
-- Winter mansion has the image of quiet and big luxurious inn.

Aged mother Has broken her knee ; KONOHAGAMI (Loose her hair like winter )
If some one knows a suitable season word instead of KONOHAGAMI, please tell me.

 

No comments: