Saturday, February 12, 2022

lunch diary 0212


Monday
We went out to a shrine a little far away and had lunch  at "Katsuya" on our way home. It cost 1200yen for two of us, very reasonable price, wasn't it?  I walked home from there to digest my lunch.

Tuesday
I stirred turnip and beef. It was the day of my performance at Karaku cafe.  Though we are still in the pandemic, thankfully I can continue the performance once a month.

Wednesday
It's been 10 years since I started going to the gym. The 60th birthday has passed. Next is Kouki, in my 70's, if I keep it on.

Thursday
It really snowed.  This was the first time in this winter. But fortunately it didn't pile up. Well. For the first time, I  post my HAIKU to a meeting online.

Friday
It was a holiday. Many people were walking. There was still snow on the soil, so some kids were playing with snow.

No comments: