Saturday, February 26, 2022

lunch diary 0226 


Monday
After our breakfast, I set the timer of the rice. It was a right decision. We had hot cooked rice with RUIBE , which is a famous local food in Hokaido. We bought it at the Hokkaido exhibition in a department store.

Tuesday
The remaining snow in the mountains we can see so far,  is beautiful. we want to go skiing . No, we can't , because our knees can't bear. We both have given up, but we want my granddaughter to experience it.

Wednesday
The next day was our daughter's birthday, but it seemed to be a good excuse for our granddaughter. She asked us to send some sweet. So unexpectedly we went to a high-class sweet shop. It was all right, actually I had wanted to send some thing to my friend

Thursday
I cooked turnips while we were having breakfast. The main dish of our lunch is frozen  fried gyoza. We tried it for the first time, but it was pretty good. I continue walking exercise. Well, this day finally I was able to talk with my mother .
(Our elder daughter had had been sick, fortunately hadn't caught by corvid virus,  and she recovered so she visited my mother.)

Friday
I cooked Yakitori bowl. We are  planning to go to the green onion field to buy another bag of them. so I put them all in. Rather, it may be called  a green onion bowl.

No comments: