Sunday, February 06, 2022

lunch diary0206


Monday
We drove out a little bit far, on the way home we dropped by KARAKU having lunch. There we read magazines well.

Tuesday
I did 6000 steps walking exercise, and very tired. In front of me, a postman climbed the stairs and deliver posts lightly, quickly, easily.

Wednesday
In the afternoon, we went to the mall of the station. There are many rich stores, so we went there a little bit in "going-out" clothes. Well no one noticed because we wore our winter coat and of course knew our home clothes.

Thursday
Since it's setsubun (brining luck to home), so instead of EHOUMAKI ( eat it look at a direction), I cooked something like one. Usually we have it for dinner, but in the evening we had to go out. So we ate it ignoring the right cardinal directions.

Friday
This week, I did 5,000 step walking every day. I'll do my best for the blood test in about two weeks. 

No comments: