Saturday, February 19, 2022

lunch diary 0219  


Monday
It was Valentine's Day. We got lots of chocolate to exchange with our friends. So I didn't need to present special one. In stead of it, I accepted his offer to have  "Yokohama Ramen", which is famous with really thick and oily soup.

Tuesday
The weather is so-so, it is cold. My husband got a haircut. He got really short hair. It looks wonderful and  really cleanliness.

Wednesday
 I forgot to report that I got a sheet of stamps stamp sheet to win the  New Year's lottery post cards. I  also had my hair cut at my friend's beauty salon today.

Thursday
In my regular medical examination, arteriosclerosis is also high, but I haven't been prescribed any medicine. Lucky me. So to celebrate and inspire me to keep walking exercise, we had Tonakatsu feast. Is it all right to eat oily pork cutlet?

Friday
Simple sukiyaki bowl .I prepared it for lunch, but Yuki didn't come back on time because of "overtime tennis". The weather seems to be bad on this weekend, so we went to the library to borrow many books beforehand in the afternoon. 

No comments: