Sunday, March 20, 2022

lunch diary 0319  


Monday
I went to the gym to exercise  for the first time in a week. I could get domestic pork at half price, so I cooked them with ginger. I know my saturated fatty acids would increase all at once.

Tuesday
I had a monthly zoom meeting in the morning. It seems to be still difficult to do our volunteer activities in public. In the afternoon I did walking exercise.  All the rice fields have been started preparation for rice planting.

Wednesday
Probably it's the time when the skin gets sick due to pollen.  The life-style magazines for elderly women are featured for  wrinkles and spots. But well, the models, they have no wrinkles between the eyebrows.

Thursday
It was a day for me to go get monthly medicine. For some reason, the vaccine was canceled on the day. So the doctor asked me if I had or not. ・ ・ I was the most scared of my family, and I became the first person to have the  vaccination for the third time.

Friday
I had a fever because of the vaccination. What I wanted to eat was  cake. My husband found very reasonable (or cheep) cake at a supermarket. But it was all right. We put the strawberries that  we got from a farmer directly  on the "strawberry syrup cake".

No comments: