Saturday, March 12, 2022

lunch diary 0312


Monday
I bought a pack of meat on a  sale  and sautéed some of them. I had a little trouble about my mother's nursing care. All the day I talked with my daughters or my mother in turn on the video phone.  I went to bed earlier, and I could sleep deeply in spite of my worries.

Tuesday
It was my performance day at Karaku. A picture book was read aloud. It is a rare thing. The title is "OKAGESAMA" , a kind of saying "thank you".. This was good. I would like to introduce it in English soon.














Wednesday
Since I started a nutrition app, I have made "Fish day" . I simmered sardines in ginger . I was busy because the date of posting the haiku is coming, so I revised them.

Thursday
A friend visited us with bread. I'm glad that because I felt a little bit nervous though I was free. Thank you for her coming. Of course we were wearing a mask, because it is a rule not to be considered as  a close contact. I know it is strange.

Friday
I went to visit the grave in Saitama. In the past, my mother was with us, and we used to eat eel which took a long time to be grilled. but now we don't have enough time and budget. However, the tendon bowl was delicious.
Even though it's in Tokyo,  The shop of Kiyoken was opened.  it is famous with Chinese meat dumplings. they are refrigerated,  but they will last for a long time, so we can give them to my mother. 

I decorated my daughter's work . "One step in spring"

No comments: