Saturday, March 05, 2022

lunch diary 0306 


Monday
A beef set of tongue and skirt steak was sold at the half price of "1000 yen". We had tongue for our lunch, and the other for our dinner. We    went to "negi" (gree onion) field and buy a big bag of negi there. 

Tuesday
Stewed  fish with soy sauce for lunch and deep fried  horse mackerel for dinner. It was a "fish meals day". The saturated fatty acids of the day were the standard intake.・ ・ I have started using  a nutrition app since this  week.

Wednesday
I did walking exercise over 7,000 steps on this day. When I walk 7,000 steps more at a stretch, my legs hurt. When I was walking while looking at the plum blossoms, I found cherry blossoms. I was surprised.

Thursday
It is a curry made by a friend . Though we know, it is truly spicy. But It is so deliciousness that we can't be stopped. For me boiled sweet potatoes really suit to it and necessary.

Friday
It's final  day to teach English to my students at my small school.  It has been almost 20 years since I opened my school as a job. Say to my self "Thank you for your hard work."

No comments: