Sunday, April 24, 2022

lunch diary 0424 


Monday
It was a cold day. I went to clinics to take medicine both in the morning and in the afternoon. I fried the leftovers vegetables and wrapped them in eggs.

Tuesday
I had a Zoom meeting in the morning. Today's lunch was fried chicken I cooked yesterday. Though it was leftover I warmed them up on the grill so they were crispy.

Wednesday
We were planning to go out, but the plan was canceled because it was too cold. Yuki's tennis was also canceled. It was a day when I was doing various things at home calmly.

Thursday
We went out. He drove for a little bit long distance, so we had Yuki's favorite lunch, "ramen" noodle. It is called "YOKOHANA pattern taste".

Friday
Thankfully we god pre-cooked bamboo shoots again.  Let's start with green pepper steak. Is pepper the leading role or bamboo shoot in this dish?



No comments: