Friday, April 15, 2022

Good morning 0414

 

It is cloudy,  does rain. Yesterday, in the evening Ijoined a meeting. 

It was organized by a NPO group. They operate  a center instead of the city hall, which is near my house. 

They asked me if I would start a  volunteer group to assist children.

It is a good offer. But I said thang unfortunately I would not be in charge of  groups, I wanted to join as one of supporter or member.

There are still three members in our English picture book reading group. All of us are waiting for resuming reading volunteer activity at the library. But probably they won’t such a activity to assist children, because the activity is needed form evening to night. And except me, the place is far to them. 

Anyway I have started to look for something what I am able to our community. 

No comments: