Saturday, April 09, 2022

lunch diary 0409 


Monday
Though we have started spending normal days, on the first day we went out  to have lunch at KARAKU.  We had something to do there. Well, I'm going to go there again as a performer next week.

Tuesday
I cooked vegetable bibimbap with king oyster mushrooms and bean sprouts I added more. I happened to go for walk to a baked confectionery shop in my neighborhood which opened recently. 

Wednesday
My friend passed away. However, I was supposed to have my hair cut by a friend of the beautician, so I didn't feel too depressed talking with her.

Thursday
My husband went to a barber. In spring, there are various green vegetables ... but for my husband,  they are just all green vegetables. That's fine. All he has to do is eat them.

Friday
I cared for the planters. It's okay to cut off the extended steams of "flowering kale" . I put them into a glass and they looked nice. A person says "it is just kale".

No comments: