Wednesday, August 09, 2023

Good morning 0809

 

Good morning. One by one we handle our mission in August and finish.
Though suddenly I decided to visit my mother yesterday, she is “still” fine. However it is really hard to take her aging and weaker more quickly than I expected. Because of this scorching or her old age , anyway she lost her appetite and she lost her weight quickly. She seems to show people surround her how to “wither away “ naturally. 
When I was 20 ,  y grand aunt who lived next to our house died old age. My mother was nursing her . In my memory I user to visit her at least once a day after school. And constantly a doctor visited her. I remember that one day the doctor said “she will pass away today”. I don’t remember after that. But anyway she passed away naturally.
At that time I was young, I was alway with her and she was my grand aunt so I took her death naturally. 
It is only one experience to  know of old age at home.


No comments: