Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Good morning 0822

 

There is nothing special today. It is a regular day.

Yuki goes playing tennis in the morning,  updated his drivers license in the afternoon and go practicing his band at night. 

I will stay home in the morning instead of going to the gym.

Coincidently, I have got an opportunity to sell my collection (seasonal goods and tableware) at Karaku. The owner offered one table to sell them. The things will be displayed next month. I constantly try ty discard or give the things we won’t use and minimize our life style. It is a good opportunity, but it is too sudden. I can’t make up my mind to let lots of things  at once. Well, if they are not sold, I will take them to a used shop and let them go.


On the other hand my worry is getting bigger and bigger. 

Additionally my mother who is in hospital has started eat some things by herself.

No comments: