Tuesday, February 27, 2024

The boon of “ikigai & kaizen“


My friend introduced this book to me. 

 Coincidently I registered as a unlimited kindle member until last week. So I downloaded the book of "ikigai & kaizen". 

 Is the word “ikigai” becoming popular in your country? The word of "Ikigai" is a really familier word in Japan, especially among the middle of senior people. Probably young people don't use it so much. Many men in thier 50's and more say or said "working is my IKIGAI" or "working was my IKIGAI". (Yuki has never said that) And many mother in their 50's and more say "child raising is my IKIGAI". or "child raising was my IKIGAI". (in my case partly it was correct.)

In this book the word of ikigai is connected with business. It is interesting. Thankfully it was not so difficult for me to read. It is difficult if I'm asked that "what is you ikigai now?". When someone is laughing,I'm happy. When I can help someone, I'm happy. Though the word of "ikigai" doesn't suit to the situation, but perfoming at KARAKU, holding laughter yoga, and sometimes young people visitng my home library, --- such things give me motivattion to live every day cheerfuly. Thanks for leting know the interesting book. Did you read it?

No comments: