Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Good morning 1016

 

Yuki has already gone to play golf. He is really fine. 

Yesterday we were really busy? tired.

At the hospital its computer system was partially down in the morning. Though it was  restarted before the noon, we had to stay there much longer than we expected.  Anyway we did our paperwork, so it was all right. 

We talked with a counselor and nurse at the hospital to get information of Yuki’s next step.

As “I “ expected, she couldn’t  talk to him enough. He tried to claim or ask more logical or theoretically explain. I made him stop. Because the atmosphere was like a quarrel. It was a futile effort. 

On the other hand, than I am thinking, he is unstable and with anxiety. Additionally another trouble has append about his mother and brothers. We will visit the lawyer  again in a few weeks.

What do I have lunch for today? I am alone. I have already had my quick breakfast. And now I am thinking about my lunch.  I seem to have enough appetite, so I am all right. 


No comments: