Friday, June 30, 2017

Lavenders

This weekend is just around the corner. Do you have any plans for this weekend?
Last weekend, luckily early morning it was rain. So -- Yuki's golf meeting was canceled, though around 8 it cleared up. He had nothing to do on the day. So I asked him to take me a lavender farm. ( I was going to go there by myself, even though it would have rained)


 
I knew the farm three years ago. They open their farm only 20 days in June and let people pick them up by themselves. When I knew that three years ago, it was the last day. So I couldn't go there.
Last year, I couldn't manage to go there.
And this year -- finally I could go there.
 

As soon as I got home --- I had to do deal with the lavenders.
I made some small bunch of lavenders to make dry lavenders.
I also infused lavender essence by oil, and with liquor.




No comments: