Tuesday, July 10, 2018

summer cold

Now there are four members in my house. From Ah-chan's view,  her grandfather, her grandmother, her mother and her.
When she came, she was already caught  a "slight" summer cold with a runny nose.. though according to her mother, that was the way small kids being are. Actually she and her mother were fine.

First I caught a cold. I had sore throat for 4 days. Today it is not so bad.
Next Ah-chan ran a high fever on Saturday morning.
And  on the afternoon, her grandfather caught a cold with a sore throat and a slight fever.
Though her mother had no problem, she cringed to her. So she did not anything to help me.

So this weekend all of us were staying home.
And yesterday ( it was a weekday) her grandfather took a sick day from work. Probably three years passed since he did it.
He was not used to getting sick, so he was in very bad mood. Of course Ah-chan was also in bad mood.
I'm not used to being in such situation. It made me being in bad mood, too.
On the other hand, my daughter is with "great presence of mind" (Does it make sense?)
It makes me mad more on the other hand I really admire her attitude.


Anyway he went to work, today Tuesday.
And I'm going to Karaku café to play the piano.

No comments: