Wednesday, July 04, 2018

Three month new life has started!

For while my daughter and our granddaughter live together. In October they are going to leave Japan for Thailand. Her husband has already left Japan and started a new life there.

 
Though our granddaughter Ah-chan went to kindergarten in Tokyo, here she doesn't go to such school. She spend all days with our family.
From late July to early September they have summer vacation at school. So we decided not to let her go such school.
On the other had we let her join some after-school programs. On Mondays and Thursdays she goes to sports club to swim and do exercise. On Tuesdays and Fridays she goes to educational school to learn math and Japanese.
Usually my daughter take her there, I do lessons at home.
What are we going to do in the morning.
For a while my daughter is busy in paper work for leaving for Thailand. They have to take health check , get some vaccines, and etc.
So for a while I need to take them places they have to go by car. My daughter can't drive.
 
Anyway our usual day has started since before 5 o'clock.
 

No comments: