Friday, November 30, 2018

discarding 10 things 1130

These days Yuki and I often talk about our coming retirement daily life.
Did I tell you? He is now taking part in the internship to work at my house. I'm a selfish CEO.
He "has to learn" how to cook, do the dishes, clean, etc.
On the other hand, he has lots of things to do when he retires, like fishing, golfing, creating music, continuing to play tennis, going to gym etc. (the budget is another thing.)
And I also think about the life for two of us at home.
 
While I think I have to lots of things, I want to do lots of things at home.
Discarding 10 things a week is one of them.
These days I add one thing to discard things. Discarding 10 things and clean hard one place, like cleaning some windows, organizing a shelf, like that.
Nowadays, it is my favorite, not my duty.
And it is also becoming his favorite.
 
Anyway I discarded 10 old decorations, and clean the windows in TATAMI room, and put some Christmas decorations at the entrance.




 
 

No comments: