Thursday, November 29, 2018

How do you choose books you read at the library?

Do you go to the library to borrow books?
I often go there. And I chose books with abandon and quickly, like that ;
OK, today I chose some books from the shelves between "a" ( which is kinds of A) and "o" (which is kinds of E").
The books are usually arranged in order according to the AIUEO of authors .
I try to read as many genres as I possible, but SF is not my favorite, period novels are not my favorite, and novels for youth are not y favorite, either.
I like the books whose author or whose character is in my generation, or older.
I like the books which are a life-size story. So the keywords when I search books are retirement, declining physical fitness, and so on.
How do you chose books you borrow at the library?

No comments: