Wednesday, November 28, 2018

I met a cool lady!

The other day I had to attend a business meeting. "Had to" means I don't like it.
However there I met a cool lady, who seemed to be over 60.
Though  I didn't find it bad, she didn't put on  make-up (probably), she didn't wear expensive outfit (probably).
She wore a sweatshirt and what seemed to me, a pair of jeans.
The sweatshirt had a logo on the wrist, so it might be a branded one. I'm not good with branded goods.
She looked simple, and cool.
When women are in their 60's ,70's or older, our background seems to reflect on  our face. (Does it make sense?) And additionally physical appearance depends on how much we exercise.
She seems  to be calm, natural and herself.
"To be ourselves (which means we don't change our attitude depending on people) , to be spontaneous  calm,  and  natural," these words are key words of Yuki and my retirement life.
 
We want to pursue our own simple, natural, cool, calm, and  energetic retirement life.
(I think there are too many key words.)
 
Anyway I was inspired by seeing  the lady and became invigorated.
 

No comments: