Monday, November 26, 2018

I seem old enough to enjoy this picture.




The wall is changed into new one. So I put away most of old things, and left a few things to enjoy seasons,
I think that the cyclamen picture is suitable to enjoy this winter. 
This picture was written my grandmother's brother, who was an painter.  He was not so famous but he  made his living as a painter .  This  picture was his present to us when we married. It was in winter about  35 years ago. 
I would put this picture somewhere in our house in some winters, however at that time it seemed too heavy or traditional for us to enjoy it. We sought casual things. So for probably more than 25 years it was being kept in the closet.

This time, I put it on the entrance hall. Not bad. 
Yuki said " I remember this picture".

Now, we enjoy this picture. It means we are old enough to enjoy this picture, and In good meaning we seem to be aging well. 

No comments: