Friday, February 15, 2019

One year ago

I also write my diary in Japanese.
It has a feature to recall us our memory showing posted blogs.
This picture was taken one year ago.


Hiroko-san ( my mother ) and I went to a restaurant. We met at a station. It means that at that time she could come to the station alone  by bus.
Now she is really afraid to take a bus alone because of wobbling seriously.
So nowadays I usually go to her house and take her somewhere with me.

For only one year, she is getting older quickly than we expect.

Thanks to my elder daughter who has her own car, these days she often takes Hiroko-san to a big supermarket. So Hiroko-san enjoys shopping outside constantly and additionally my elder daughter saves money because, as you guess, Hiroko-san buys things she herself needs, and also buys what my elder daughter needs.

However, anyway it is sure that she is getting old. This photo makes me convinced. I'm sad, and I have to face to this true.

No comments: