Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Waking about 7000 stepsI

 Yesterday it was a holiday, but for us it was a usual weekday. Yuki went to work as usual. I had some lessons as usual. A different thing was the gym was closed. So I decided to do waking while doing some errands.
First I walked to a beautysalson my friends runs and of course had a hair cart while lots of talking.
Next I went to a confectionary store to buy chocorate for Valentine's Day. (Giving some chorale  for men is a Japanese costume.)  On the way I saw a friend, saw a neigor man who was 88. Both of them were doing walking.


I bought some chocorate there. I will take one to Karaku cafe to present it to the master.
(Today it is the day for me to perform at Karaku)

On the way home, I saw a neighbor manhwo runs a ramen restaurant. And I also saw a dentist who Yuki and I go to regurally.
Well, I thought I was going to drop by a convenience store and have coffee. However I missed the chance because constantly I saw someone. How many people do walking!
Anyway I walked more than 7000 steps.

No comments: