Sunday, February 10, 2019

Finally we have snow.

  though it is a sunny morning , there is snow over the ground a little.  Since yesterday!s afternoon we had have snow.
Yesterday in the morning I attended an event. Luckily Yuki's tennis lesson was canceled, so he was my chauffeur. I was gong to go there by bus, lucky me!
From the afternoon, snow started.  On the way home we finished our growasary shopping, and shit (oh, sorry I mistook the spelling, and I didn't know the meaning either.) shut ourselves in our house or  kept to our house. (Does it make sense?)

We had an inside BBQ、Yuki started drinking even though it was daytime.




 I cooked pre-cooked dishes for this week, and put 10 things away as usual.

We have snow this morning.


We are not going to go outside. But it seems to be a sunny day, so we are going to clean the rooms, and prepare for our trip to Thailand. 


No comments: