Wednesday, February 06, 2019

Yuki said "EXHAUSTED"!

This Monday, he took a day-off.
For me it was very lucky. Because usually on Mondays I have to do lots of errands, like going to banks, supermarkets, etc.
So I got a really good "chauffeur".
After breakfast, quick cleaning and hanging out the laundry, we went out about 9:45.
First we went to a bank.
Then we went to a electric store, this is "his" errand. While he was browsing the store (in his word researching), I went out in the next-door supermarket.
Then we went to the library, and went to a discount liquid shop ( this is also his errand.)
It was already lunch time.
So we had a lunch at a bakery café I wanted to go. It was not so bad!
 
 
Then, we went to a little bit expensive supermarket to get herb leaves.
Then we went to a department store to get some aroma oil.
Then we went to a usual supermarket to get Yuki's shirts. (This is his errand)
Then we went to UNIKURO clothing store to buy "our" clothes. (I bought a jacket for our trip to Thailand in the end of February)

And we came back home around 3:00.
He said "I was exhausted".
It was OK, but I still had to do some errands like tiding up the things we bought, and do some paper work.

However he helped the house chores, like taking in the laundry and doing the dishes.
On the day I made Chinese cabbage gratin. I forgot to take the picture!

No comments: