Saturday, January 22, 2022

lunch diary 0122 


Monday
My husband found a cooking set of the food which used to be served at MATSUYA for limited period. at a supermarket. He cooked. ・ Hmm, it's quite different from the photo.

Tuesday
Our volunteer group meeting was held at zoom in the morning. In the afternoon, I went to a local community center and talked with t with the staff about our activities about the future. Unfortunately it seems to be difficult to do something in public for a while.

Wednesday
My husband, tried different dishes using another cooking kit. I thought we couldn't  get enough  vegetables. so I asked him to add cabbage.

Thursday
It was a burnable garbage collection day. We saw  a beautiful round moon  floating in the west sky.

Friday
I cooked chicken and  burdock with my slow cooker at first early morning, and I went to see a dentist in the morning. In  the afternoon my husband  also went to see the same dentist. We usually go there once a month to  have our teeth checked.

No comments: