Saturday, January 29, 2022

lunch diary 0129 


Monday
I got a little spicy curry from a friend so I  mixed it with boiled pumpkin. I had the  rest for our the next day's breakfast making  curry hot sandwich.

Tuesday
A big whole Chinese cabbage! How do I cook? After all, I made Chinese tasted soup with pressure cooker. If I had added TOPPOGI(Korea rice cake), it might have tasted Korean food. Instead of TOPPOGI I added Japanese rice cake.

Wednesday
It was cold in the morning, but it was getting warmer, so I did all the work in the morning. walking.

Thursday
I enrolled as a member of an online haiku party. I'm really looking forward to attend the meeting in next month. That day, I walked 9000 steps. I didn't walk fast, but anyway I was spacing the rest of the day.

Friday
The other day I left my hat at my friend's house. so I visited her, and  I got lot of side dishes she made  for lunch. Thank you.

I got probably the last Yuzu citron of this winter? I soaked them into coarse sugar. My friend made YUBESHI, and I got some. But we have to wait for more one month until they are dried perfectly. I also got homemade "SHIMOTUSKARE" our local food. All of them made me  feel "good winter".

No comments: