Sunday, January 16, 2022

lunch diary 0116



 Monday

DONDO-yaki (New Year's local event) hasn't done yet in this district. Bute at the shrine they have already accepted lucky charm and sutra of the last year. So we handed them. with pray.

Tuesday

It was Hanaichi Day, a kind of New Year's festival.  I bought " yellow carp doll" which is our local lucky charm in the morning. In the  it was the first my performance day at KARAKU café this year.


Wednesday

I got shock again, because I was rejected by my relative again., but I'm all right. I'm a big person with a big "heart".

Thursday

I managed to go to the gym to do 30 minute-exercise two days in a row. Anyway, my goal of this year is keeping exercise.

Friday

I had a gastroscope in the morning. There is no polyp this time.  Really??  I feel having quite gastritis, but it seems to be neurogenic gastritis.

No comments: